In His Presence #36 A: The Unlimited God (Part 1)
On 29 April 2016, I preached my first sermon in Moroto, many got saved and healed.
“For with God nothing will be impossible.”
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?”
“If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
“For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”
I believe in miracles and they still happen today.
In His Presence
On 29 April 2016, I preached my first sermon in Moroto, many got saved and healed.
In His Presence
It was a rainy November evening when I walked into the church for midweek service, as I sat at the back I wept through the sermon like a child.
In His Presence
Is God the Father capable of emotional expression!
In His Presence
There is something that made David a man after Gods own heart.
In His Presence
There is something about a person who is walking deeply with the LORD, they possess a certain meekness that is hard to describe, it’s easy to write them off and take them for granted.
In His Presence
There are two ways of catching fish or anything else in life, first, you could try and go in alone and the second is you wait until, He says so.
In His Presence
Deep within the heart of man lies the secret to the man himself.
A written devotional, the week’s message, and notes for leaders. One email, no noise, unsubscribe whenever you like.