In His Presence #45: Get Up, Pick Up Your Mat and Walk (Part 5)
I believe in miracles and they still happen today.
“For with God nothing will be impossible.”
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?”
“If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
“For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”
I believe in miracles and they still happen today.
In His Presence
I believe in miracles and they still happen today.
In His Presence
There are two schools of thought that I want to disagree with.
In His Presence
It is very easy to judge someone and write them off especially if you don’t now know what it means to be in their shoes.
In His Presence
Have you ever been in a situation for too long that it almost becomes your normal!
In His Presence
The pool near the Sheep Gate was crowded with lots of invalids and a lot of activity in anticipation for the next steering of the water by the Angel of the LORD which happened once every other time.
In His Presence
Sister Rebecca is from the strictest of Catholic sects.
In His Presence
In my years of ministry, the hardest thing I have had to deal with is the emotions after listening to what people are going through.
In His Presence
For a long time, I have heard stories of how people block rain that threatens to ruin events.
In His Presence
I arrived Nairobi at 10:40am after taking that long trip from Entebbe through Addis for our monthly fellowship.
A written devotional, the week’s message, and notes for leaders. One email, no noise, unsubscribe whenever you like.