So, then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:12
One can only hold their head up high and walk with absolute confidence when they have learned to hold themselves accountable to the highest degree possible.
The LORDs expectation is that we find fault with ourselves first to the point that we are drawn to both repentance and genuine change without crossing the line into extremes of self-condemnation.
How about you take time and answer these questions genuinely;
- If you stood before the LORD today, would He let you into heaven! Why do you think so?
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your relationship with the LORD?
- How do you rate your relationship with others? Be honest!
- Are you honest in your dealings with others? To what extent?
- Do you see weaknesses in yourself that your protective of? How are you dealing with them?
- Are you at that place where you want to be with the LORD? Are you satisfied with Him!
- Is there anything or anyone stumbling your walk with the LORD! How are you dealing with it?
- Do you have secret faults, those you never speak of and are ashamed of? What are you doing about them?
- Are you able to recognize pet sins in your life? Those that you celebrate publicly and are unapologetic about.
- What do you struggle with? Is it rage, anger, malice, envy, lies, immorality, theft, unforgiveness, coveting, foolishness or even perverse tendencies and bitterness?
- Have you errored unconsciously before? How then did you come to the revelation that you had errored? What’s the sequence of such errors?
- Have you uttered words to others you wish you could take back? What was your reaction? And what have you done about it?
- Is there anyone out there hurting because of you that perhaps you need to apologize too? Have you tried reaching out or your pride just can’t let you!
- Do you think you are without fault?
- How well do you deal with criticism?
- Where do you think your lacking in your own walk with the LORD?
- If you had to sacrifice anything for a deeper relationship with the LORD, what would that be? Would you go through with it?
- What godly attributes do you possess that you want to see in others?
- When you take a deep look at yourself, do others see Christ in you?
Here is your Prayer Path
Dear LORD, please help me evaluate myself truthfully. In Jesus name, Amen.
Pastor Mark A. Odeke
FWTHS – email@example.com